Moscow Travel: Sheremetyevo Airport Opens New Terminal
Welcome to my Moscow Travel guide, here are the largest updates on the city transport services.
A new international terminal – C-1- has opened this month at Russia’s biggest airport Sheremetyevo! The complex comprises the main building (the anual capacity May reach 20 million passengers), a control tower and a parking space for up to 2,500 vehicles.
The second section of the C-1 terminal might be open by 2026.
TERMINAL C in NUMBERS
- Check-in counters: 74
- Passport control booths: 60
- Jet bridges: 20 (including one for A-380 aircraft)
- Escalators: 11 + 2 in parking lot
- Moving walkways: 8 + 4 in parking lot
- Automatic doors: 120 + 8 in parking lot
- Elevators: 57 + 8 in parking lot
- Media screens: 78